We are looking for a highly driven, ambitious and environment motivated individual to join the Reet Aus team in Tallinn, Telliskivi Creative City.
The role of the sales manager is to make the trade flourish!
The sales manager makes sure that the goods arriving from our certified factories are correctly received, the new orders reach the recipients (both private and business customers) & the sales work in a customer-friendly way. The sales manager might sometimes sell the goods themselves, place orders in the online store, track inventory, work on the display of the store but in general, the sales manager is responsible for customer service and has complete freedom to use the help of our shop assistants.
- Managing the physical and the e-store: display, order, shipping, returns etc.;
- Keeping the warehouse inventory and the e-shop stock in Erply in sync;
- Taking care of the customer experience & service - managing and training our shop assistants and their schedule;
- Coordinating the corporate sales;
- Participating in the analysis and ordering process of both new and existing products & collections;
- Planning and implementing of promotional campaigns in cooperation with the marketing manager;
- Participating in the preparation of the pricing strategy;
- Coordinating the MÖÖRTŠ hacking – planning fairs, pop-up shops, exhibitions etc. in Estonia and abroad (strategy and calendar);
- Identifying and calculating the future quantities of Reet Aus collections and production. The sales manager advises the chief designer on collection creation and production. The sales manager advises the CFO in determining production volumes;
- You have previously worked as a store manager, sales manager or on a position requiring organisational superpowers;
- You are punctual, with good organisational and planning/coordination skills;
- You have good self-expression skills in Estonian and English and visual perception;
- You consider yourself a great solution seeker and negotiator.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A full-time position in a young and dynamic, fastly developing team;
- The opportunity to work in the Tallinn Creative City where all the best ideas and people meet;
- A chance to make a difference and minimise the negative impact of fashion industry;
- Competitive salary;
- Reet Aus products with insider price.
STARTING TIME – as soon as possible!
To apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 21 October.
We are excited to meet you!