Reet Aus is a PhD-qualified fashion designer and environmental activist, a human rebel who founded REET AUS COLLECTION® and THE UPSHIRT®. She is a pioneer in the field of industrial upcycling for fashion, and has developed the UPMADE® certification in order to pass on her knowledge to brands and factories.
All of this is in order to reduce the environmental footprint of the fashion industry, and to show that change is possible!
- One of the Top 20 Responsible Leaders in Northern Europe by the Nordic Business Report (2017)
- The Order of the White Star, class V (2016)
- One of the Top 20 Women in Business by the Nordic Business Report (2015)
- Runner-up at I:COLLECT Award (2015)
- Runner-up at European Business Awards for the Environment (2014)
- Woman of the Year (Association of Business and Professional Women Estonia 2014)
- Notable Young Estonian (Junior Chamber International Estonia 2014)
- Environmentally Friendly Company (Ministry of the Environment 2013)
- Entrepreneur of the Year of the Civic Society (Network of Estonian Nonprofit Organizations 2013)